Business Analyst (BI)
з/п не указана
The position is dedicated to collection and process different types of available data including market and corporate sales. The general result of the business analyst is a deeper knowledge about sales and market trends, targeting, segmentation and other KPIs within overall sales effectiveness process. The following major blocks of management apply:
· Evaluate internal and external analytical data through various dashboards in BI tools and presentations;
· Business processes on-going development and reengineering;
· Defining KPIs in terms of business analysis requirements;
· Defining reporting and alerting requirements;
· Prepare clear and consistent ad-hoc reports on Aspen products sales performance;
· Communicate key insights and findings to Sales team;
· Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to Aspen business goals.
1. GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily Secondary sales database management with executing on time sales reallocation process between regions through SQL and Visual Studio tools:
Ø Secondary sales data collection, processing and calculation from wholesalers (Distributors/Pharmacy Chains);
Ø Secondary sales correction process management in collaboration with Sales team;
- Distributors sell-in, sell-out and stock data analysis, including POS through various data/system tools;
- Distributors sales performance assessment in roubles and units;
- Ad-hoc analysis on product performance in Distributors sales;
- Close collaboration with Sales/Commercial team in working on Distributors reports and setting up various control and effectiveness evaluation processes;
- Monitoring and on-going development of MOH calculation model in order to support and providing recommendations to the Commercial department and further streamline Aspen business operations;
- Support and educating of users, creation of instructions and user manuals for all reporting tools.
2. JOB EFFICIENCY EVALUATION:
- The immediate supervisor may make performance appraisal more often, as may be necessary.
- Bachelor degree in Economics / IT/ Computer Science;
- At least 1 year experience in business, sales, FF analytics or BI development;
- Experience in field analytics (option: wholesaler or pharmacy chain working experience) or BI development is a strong benefit;
- Pharmaceutical experience is a strong benefit;
- Upper-Intermediate level English, both: written and spoken;
- Advanced level MS Office/VBA/SQL/Visual Studio/Microsoft Power BI or other BI tool;
- Ability to work with huge data arrays and significant all-around accuracy in work;
- Good communication skill and influencing ability;
- Compliance oriented.